Thursday, January 8, 2009

NeW nAmE!!!

Do you have a pet that you frequently like to rename depending on what mood you are in ?
Well, i do.
I have a dog (Chihuahua)
Her name is dingy, shes my special dog, when i say special i mean shes not really all there.
she always has this crooked smile, she walks with a limp, and she sticks her tongue out at you on a daily bases...
OK...so far I've renamed her three times
1. brownie *why?, i don't know, its just something I've always wanted to name one of my pets, but then i started thinking shes way to light to be a "brownie"*
2. chorizo*well, chorizo is a lighter colored food, but it wasn't really fitting her , so i changed it..*
3.ice cream cone*mm!! it's light and small..just like dingy*... no?
As you can tell by all the food references I'm a little fatty, psh ! but its alright i don't mind it one bit!
.. haha
I've been trying to think of a new name for her but nothing good has popped into my head i obviously want to stick to the food category
... ANY SUGGESTIONS??

10 comments:

  1. Poor Dingy-Dong

    Joshmo the poor dog is already confused as it is, why do you torture her?

    I love her little snarled lip...it looks like Billy Idol's!

    *bON dON / mOMMA*

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Evil dog from hell would not confuse her because I already call her that...it's not a food reference but I can make up a food named "evil dog from hell" if you like I can prepare it by cooking Blue! (ewww I know) or you could name it "ugly hair" almost like Angel hair noodles BUT way different.

    I don't know - just my thoughts and what I would go with!

    Love you, E

    ReplyDelete
  3. bON dON: hahahaha thats probably why she comes to the kitchen whenever we say the name of a food.


    la pixie: THATS A GOOD ONE!!!! i think thats going to be dingys next name

    desert rat/nina: nina my parents dont allow me to say h - e - double L....hahaha and dingy already knows that you call her that haha ... but im not gonna lie ugly hair is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chorizo doesn't fit her at all! It's lie calling her "BBQ sausage"..I'd call her "Dulce de leche" but I guess it's too long, but that's the colour she has, like creme/milk caramel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thrice: i actually like dulce de leche.... its not too long , i named her ice cream cone, kind of similar right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I like Thrice's idea, and you can call her Dolce for short! Oh oh I know... you should name her Marilyn. No no no no... Hollywood! YEAH! Name that bitch Hollywood!

    ...oh never mind, those names aren't food related. Okay, well name her twienky.

    -Himbo the Merman

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still laughing about "chorizo" :P
    How about "caramelo"? "canela" (cynnamon)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoJo I tagged you on my blog! Come see it :)

    ReplyDelete

What Peeps Are Saying