Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cabo Wabo!

I was reading one of my comments when this popped in my head ..... a couple years back for my thirteenth birthday thing 1 and thing 2 took me to CABO SAN LUCAS.. *it was the best birthday EVER*... we were there for about a week or so..
  • it was the first time i had flown somewhere
  • we checked out the beaches
  • made a couple of friends
  • took pictures
  • got on a banana boat

*which was very painful, we all hit the water .. BOOM!! the only way to describe the flip would be like when your flipping a pancake and right when it hits the pan you see little splatters around it, well me being the dumb one,i held on for dear life instead of letting go i was stuck under it, and thing 1 and thing 2 were "the little splatters " haha*

... one morning/afternoon we get on a boat for an all day cruise ,

we ate, danced, took some more pictures, thing 1 and thing 2 had a drink or two, the sun is just about almost set and they start playing music, well thing 2 Just happened to have gotten picked to do tequila shots with a guy in a huge sombrero while a whistle is being blown in her ear and they shook her head after every shot.

now it is time to get off of the boat and we are walking back to our room [little note, I'm know as the dark one in my family] mind you thing 2 is super drunk and we have to walk up this huge hill , well she grabs me by the arm and says look Jo you're black but at least you're not that black! meaning my tan wasn't that dark, but she didn't see the couple walking right next to us which the husband was black.

thing 1 and i are in shock because we thought that the guy heard her , and the WHOLE time we are walking up the hill thing 2 is yelling WHOA!..WHOA!!! thing 1 and i are trying to keep her quiet by saying SHH! no more WOOING..

moral of the story is, when you take a thirteen year old to Cabo go easy on the booze. we are young and impressionable

hahaha good times, good times

~JO

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jo! Thanks for following :D
    Holidays are always memorable, aren't they? Especially when we had a good time that would sometimes makes us long for that time again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sooo true ... you are so wwelcome.. oh by the way, i was reading a couple of your post and just want to say that we are pretty alike when it comes to freddy krueger and the exorcist... they pretty much creep me out

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Oh my gosh I was cracking up SO HARD! We really shouldn't take thing 2 anywhere! Ever! I think she did it, she drank, danced with old men and did the whooo (which is sooo much fun) so that you would see how dumb it is to drink and how dumb people look when they drink and then you would never want to drink! I think that is what that was all about, you know taking one for the team to teach a valuable lesson. lol Love you lots
    PS I'm going to Cabo tomorrow...maybe I'll go say hi to our friends on the ship...just kidding, SO GROSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha ....... man oh man !!!! so was i the whole time i was writting it..lol haha no it was actually pretty awesome to have a good lesson be shown right infront of my face :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plead the 5th!

    I think the adults you hang out with should set a better example!

    but to be fair, you are SO lucky to know such cool people they sound awesome!!

    *bON dON / mOMMA*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulously hilarious story!! I've just recently discovered your mom's blog, and this is helping me feel like I know her even more. Funny story. And, I agree, it's the perfect example of what NOT to do! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. chiTown girl: thank you, thank you.... haha oh yes my moms blog is REALLY good....i also agree

    ReplyDelete

What Peeps Are Saying