Monday, January 5, 2009

school , shmool !!

BaCk To ScHoOl, (already?)!!

man oh man this break went by so fast... OK.. so the night before school started ...well i couldn't really sleep, I'm not gonna lie, i was kind of nervous [*cough,cough*]... i mean , i couldn't wait.. hehe a couple of things i tried , went a little something like this:
  1. i hopped in the shower, [i thought the warm water would help]... but no!
  2. i signed on to ,well , my blog... that didn't seem to help either
  3. i grabbed my zune... what the heck, music always does the trick
  4. i turned my zune off ,only because it made me want to get up and dance
  5. i then, just layed on my bed counting imaginary sheep (how fun right)
  6. i got to 102... i had to stop, i heard the door to my parents room open so i turned around and faked it..hehe
  7. it was about 1-ish when i EVENTUALLY fell asleep

.... ALARM says *ring-a-ding-ding!!!*

I'm up , I'm up!!!

OK i get up do what i got to do.... wake up momma (bon don)... etc. etc...

me and cindyjo (baby sis) get to school .. i wasn't all that pleased to be there..

first period , DONE!

second period, DONE!

third period, DONE!....

i get to fourth period , i walk in the classroom, take a seat, teacher talked & talked about his vacation... blah, blah, blah... i look up at the clock ITS 11:58!!! honestly!! id barely be waking up .. man , so i start thinking to myself "alright, i got to get used to it, its going to be hard, but that's how life is" ... the bell rings, YAY!!! its lunch time, my favorite class of ALL.. I'm walking down the stairs , reach into my pocket, DANG! i don't have any money. BOO.

for fifth period , I'm the t.a. of two teachers.. that class is always long , only because i don't do anything..ahhaaahhaa

sixth period comes and goes... YAY!!! finally i get to go home now... haha

[EXHALE]!!! it was a pretty long day if i say so myself

~Jo ShMo !!!

6 comments:

  1. Omg Jo! I was laughing my booty off! I love your blog already, I totally played your voice in my mind as I read.

    P.S. Lunch is my favorite class of the day too! Omg we're like twins!

    Love,
    -Himboliciouuuuuuuuuus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.S. I added you to my blog roll! Woohoo! I;m gonna talk about you on my blog tomorrow k.

    -Himbo out

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for my Joie! Don't ever forget lunch money again.

    So did you hear? I am a shoe in to being in boot camp like you were this summer! By the end of this month I'll be there and Army God's willing you will be coming to my graduation in SC 8 weeks later YAY! I'm trying to talk your dad into going, I just need a gurney and some heavy duty knock out drugs and he is THERE! LOL Love you lots, E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude ask your parents for money really? What the hell!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo don`t listen to desert rat it don`t matter anyways she`s gonna break her ankle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I KNOW that this is completely made up just for the purpose of a good post because you totally love school right!? ... right?? :)

    *bON dON / mOMMA*

    ReplyDelete

What Peeps Are Saying